What to Expect with Your Project
Whether this is your first home improvement project or your last, it is always good to know what you are getting into and what is expected of both parties before signing on the dotted line. Dream Builders prides itself on customer service and our goal is always customer satisfaction. Please take a moment to review the process and let us know if you have any questions.
- Miss Utility marks all public utilities.
- The homeowner is responsible for marking any and all private utilities. Unmarked, private utilities are not the responsibility of Dream Builders.
- Please remove all items off deck/porch and dispose of any pet waste in the yard.
- For safety purposes, please keep off and away from the project build during installation. Project is not to be used until the county has passed final inspection.
- Installers/inspectors will need reasonable access to your property to complete the build. Dogs/pets should be kept inside and fence gates unlocked. The driveway should be available for delivery and work trucks.
- Dream Builders submits an application to your HOA for approval as a courtesy.Our installers will be as neat as possible. However, some damage to sod is typical and will need some minor touching up.
- In the event of extra fill dirt due to excavation, the homeowner agrees to the extra fees for removal and disposal. There is no charge if the fill dirt is left on the property. The homeowner is responsible for spreading the fill dirt, if desired.
- Please make sure that ALL work to be completed is clearly stated on your contract so that there is no confusion during installation. Please note that any additional work that your installer is requested to perform that is NOT in your contract will incur additional costs, depending on the nature of the work.
- Any problems or concerns with the installation should be discussed with the office directly.